Title of Post – UKPSC Assistant Geologist (Scientific Branch) Online Form 2021
Date of Post – 02 September 2021
Short Information – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Assistant Geologist (Scientific Branch) From Eligible Indian Citizens On Regular/ Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment (UKPSC) 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 13 August 2021.
- Last date for Submission of Application – 17 September 2021.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 17 September 2021.
- SC/ST Candidates of Uttarakhand Application Fee – Rs.86.55/-
- PH Candidates Application Fee – Rs.26.55/-
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates Application Fee – Rs.176.55/-
- Examination Fee will be paid through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- For Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below
Age Limit as on 01.07.2021
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
Process of Selection
Selection will be based on their performance in
- Preliminary Written Exam
UKPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||Assistant Geologist (Scientific Branch)|
|No. of Vacancy||02|
|Pay Scale||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Level -8|
|Last Date||17 September 2021|
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
How to Apply
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him / her in Assistant Geologist (Scientific Branch)ting call letter / Interview advices etc. by email.
- Logon to https://ukpsc.net.in/Geologist21V2/reg_AG.aspx (Apply Online Link).
- Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.
UKPSC Important Links
|Last Date Extended Notice|